lördag 5 februari 2011


Sup Vitaly!

I felt kinda bad (not really) for not posting something serious here lately so I finally took my time to doodle something for you. I was thinking - what can I do that doesn't take a long time to finish (yeah I'm so not going to create another damn plane with holes again that's for sure) that can become cooool. Steampunk!! Yeah the good old steampunk - add a few screws, a few mutters and some big ass eyegear and you have a winning concept. Just sayin'!

I was going to post a bald image of her at first but she seriously looked like shit without hair, no kidding - uber crap! So I thought, hell, i'll just give the poor old chick some hair, that's the least I can do.

On a side note, DOMINANCE WAR is soon to begin!! Gaah I'm so fucking pumped man, can't wait for all the amazing people to take their entrance and dominate the whole challenge - gaaah I'm way too excited - think i'll take a chillpill and hit the sack. Take care dude!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar