söndag 12 juni 2011

Shitty shit


Ok dude hey!

So furiouuuuuus. It's like fucking 4 am in the morning and it's fucking bright outside and here I am, lying in bed and just doing nothing. Fucking sucks! And all my coco's is out so I can't drink my sleeping serum (hot chocolate ftw) ughh. Just a bunch of suck lol.

#¤%%¤%&U!?)("#¤"# hahahhahaha omg a new smiley!! "¤" looks like a stuffed pig...

i'm so tired of being awake.

The model on the image is just something for my portfolio. I reallllly want to start freelance'ing as a character artist and not spend my time doing shit I don't really enjoy (props and suchhh!) And that my friend is the only reason I'm gonna work my ass off to build that badass portfolio. I'll throw in some weapons and shit aswell eventually, but my main focus is characters and textures and the whole thingy inbetween and after.

Peaceeee!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar